What is Personal Accident Insurance?
Personal Accident Insurance provides protection in the event of death and disablement from an accident.
Benefits such as loss of limb, loss of sight, or an inability to work due to an accident or Illness can be included in the policy.
The maximum term available is 1 year, renewable.
Meeting Unique Needs
Your needs are always at the forefront of what we do at Pulse.
We offer the flexibility and the ability to tailor policies to meet your unique requirements and arrange for it to be underwritten by market leading insurers.
In addition to having the ability to write all aspects of standard PA/Travel, we have the following capabilities which differentiate us from our competitors:
- No requirement for lengthy forms to obtain an indication of terms
- We are able cover Hazardous Occupations and High Risk Activities
- Travel to Areas of Civil unrest can be accommodated
- Flexible Benefit Configurations are available
- War & Terrorism Cover is included as standard
- The ability to access the Lloyd’s market for risks which fall outside facility limits
We are usually able to offer a quote within 24 hours of receipt of the relevant underwriting information.
Personal Accident Products
Our products have been carefully developed to ensure that they provide comprehensive cover where it is needed most so that our clients can rest assured that should the worst happen; our policies will respond.
Individual Personal Accident & Individual Personal Accident & Sickness
• We can provide the whole gambit of cover ranging from Clerical employees all the way through to Off-shore Oil Workers; Maritime Security; High Profile or High net worth individuals.
• Client can opt for Accidental Death only, Death and Capital Benefits or they can include Temporary Total Disablement from their usual occupation (resulting from Accident and/or Sickness).
• Various Operative times available – whether you need cover 24/7 worldwide or only when at work, for example.
Group Personal Accident & Group Personal Accident & Sickness
Pulse also specialise in providing group cover:-
• We cover a range of benefits including both fixed and multiple of salary
• The “continental scale of benefits” is usually included as standard
• Flexible benefit periods and excesses are available
• Guest and Corporate Event Cover included as standard
For All Quotations and Enquiries
Please contact Joe Balsom, our Senior Underwriter on 01280 841 430 or by email
Other Products Available
• Amateur and Professional Sports
• Film Union Travel Covers
• Loss of Licence Cover
• Kidnap & Ransom