Individual Personal Accident & Illness
Personal Accident Insurance provides protection in the event of death and disablement from an accident.
Benefits such as loss of limb, loss of sight, or an inability to work due to an accident or
Illness can be included in the policy.
The maximum term available is 1 year, renewable.
- We can provide the whole gambit of cover ranging from Clerical employees all the way through to Off-shore Oil Workers; Maritime Security; High Profile or High net worth individuals.
- Clients can opt for Accidental Death only, Death and Capital Benefits or they can include Temporary Total Disablement from their usual occupation (resulting from Accident and/or Sickness).
- Various Operative times available - whether you need cover 24/7 worldwide or only when at work, for example.
Standard age limits are up to 65 years for Illness and 71 years for Personal Accident.
Cover can be tailored to the specific needs of your client, such as:
- AD Only cover, useful in cases where a life insurance application is taking longer than expected and a stop gap cover is required.
- Joint Life, Second Death – with a benefit payable in the event that both insured persons suffer an Accidental Death within the specified period.
- PTD Only cover, which is specified by some companies in respect of key employees such as the CEO.
For more information or to request a quote for your client please contact one of our Team