If your client has a policy with us and suffers a loss, claims can be made, and assistance can be received in the following ways:
This information relates to policies on our Travelers binder with the following policy prefixes: PGT, PGC, PKR, PPA, PPS, PPT and PGA:
Illness or an Accident Abroad
In the event of Accident or Illness abroad which may lead to hospital treatment or curtailment of your trip, contact the dedicated Healix 24 Hour Medical Emergency Helpline. The assistance company will be solely responsible for all decisions on the most suitable, practical and reasonable solution to any problem, and all such assistance is subject to the prior approval of said assistance company
Esher Green, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AB, United Kingdom
24/7 Tel: +44 (0) 208 608 4052
Fax: +44 (0) 208 481 7721
24/7 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Data That Should Be Provided To Healix International
- Inform the Healix Co-ordinator that you/the patient are insured with Travelers and provide them with your comprehensive contact details and company name
- The patient’s full name, their sex, nationality and date of birth
- The patient’s country of domicile
- The patient’s occupation and the name of their line manager where relevant
- The Contract of Insurance number shown on the schedule
- The Period of Insurance shown on the schedule
- A brief summary of the incident/medical problem, giving the patient’s current location, medical condition, as well as the names and contact details for any medical providers and treating medical team
- Whether any costs have been incurred or deposits made and to which entity/person
If in the course of an Insured Journey an Insured Person is unlawfully seized our response consultants, Constellis, should be contacted.
In the United States of America: +1 713 918 6401
In the Rest of the World: +44 (0)20 7240 3237
After The Event Claims
Should you need to make a claim for lost or damaged baggage, cancellation, Personal Accident claims such as Temporary Total Disablement, or any other loss incurred on an insured trip but not notified until your return home we will utilise our third party adjustor Sentry Solutions.
- In the event of an incident which causes or may cause a claim under this insurance, you must as soon as practicable and up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of such event, notify your broker.
- In the event of the Insured Person’s death resulting or alleged to result from an accident, notice must be given as soon as practicable and up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of such event, to your broker.
- You must provide your broker with all information we may reasonably require including a fully completed claim form.
- If in the course of an Insured Journey an Insured Person is unlawfully seized our response consultants, Constellis, should be contacted (please refer overleaf).
- In the event of lost or stolen baggage you must report the loss to the local authorities within 48 hours and provide confirmation of this along with copies of receipts and any other supporting documentation required to substantiate the claim.
When you notify your broker of a claim, they will send you a claim form which you are required to complete and return to Sentry Solutions, our appointed claims adjustor.
Scheme Code: A03253
Sentry Solutions, New Century House, 17-21 New Century Road, Laindon, SS15 6AG
+44 (0) 20 8667 2467
To obtain a claim form for your client or for any additional queries please contact the Team