LIfe Insurance for Utility Engineers
Key Considerations for Utility Engineers
Utility Engineers can undertake a wide range of activities and relating to various sources of power or utility services which may affect the availability of cover from mainstream insurers:-
- Most Utility Engineers can however find Life Insurance at more or less standard terms.
- Life Insurers may charge higher premium if you work at height (especially if over 40ft / 12M) or underground
- Work on high voltage electricity or high pressure mains gas pipes or in proximity to a nuclear reactor add to the risk
- Working abroad and/or any specifically more hazardous environment can affect cover availability and cost
Utility Engineers can work in a wide range of sometimes more hazardous environments, including for example work in Africa and the Middle East or even offshore, which may affect the availability of cover from mainstream insurers.
If however you find you are:-
- Unable to get cover at all
- Unable to get the level of cover you need
- Declined because of medical conditions or your sports / hobbies
Pulse Insurance specialise in finding cover when others decline. We cannot always find cover for everyone, but we like to think that if it is available, we will find it.
How Pulse Insurance can help?
- The team at Pulse Insurance are experienced and approachable
- We are here to help find you the cover you need
- We specialise in finding cover for unusual risks – it is what we do every day
- We treat each case as individual so that your actual risk is fairly assessed
- We talk directly to our underwriters to find the right cover for each person
- If insurance is available, we like to think we know the underwriter who can!
How to enquire / apply
- Our team will work to understand the specifics and guide you
- We have created a simple process for you to provide us with the relevant information.
- We will typically provide an indication of premium within 5 business days (often sooner)
- If you wish to proceed we then arrange for your formal application and arrange cover
You can begin your Enquiry online and send us details of the cover you need and your work, any medical conditions or hazardous sports and hobbies.
OR we always welcome you calling us to talk things through or an email enquiry – go to our contact details.
NB Typically, Pulse Insurance find Life Insurance cover for 85% of those who have been declined by one or more insurers.
Beyond Life Insurance
We recognise that Life Insurance only makes a difference if the worst should happen. Pulse are also able to discuss a range of other cover which may be relevant or desired to Utility Engineers including :-
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us -you can call on 01280 841430.
Make an enquiry