Life Insurance for Private Pilots
Key Considerations for Private Pilots
Private Pilots can undertake a wide range of flying activities.
Many Private Pilots may find Life Insurance at more or less standard terms from selected insurers.
There are some types of Private Pilot / flying who may see premiums increased or be declined for cover including:-
- If you are flying over water or in remote or mountainous or other hazardous areas and / or abroad
- Certain specific types of flying
- The types of aircraft flow can also affect risk
- Any test or experimental flying
You should make clear if all or any part of your duties will involve higher risk types of flying.
If you are not flying commercially, your needs will be different – you should review our details for Leisure Pilots.
How Pulse Insurance can help?
- The team at Pulse Insurance are experienced and approachable
- We are here to help find you the cover you need
- We specialise in finding cover for unusual risks – it is what we do every day
- We treat each case as individual so that your actual risk is fairly assessed
- We talk directly to our underwriters to find the right cover for each person
- If insurance is available, we like to think we know the underwriter who can!
How to enquire / apply
- Our team will work to understand the specifics and guide you
- We have created a simple process for you to provide us with the relevant information
- We will typically provide an indication of premium within 5 business days (often sooner)
- If you wish to proceed we then arrange for your formal application and arrange cover
You can begin your Enquiry online and / or download and send us your experience and details of the cover you need and the scope of your Commercial Flying.
We always welcome you calling us to talk things through or an email enquiry - go to our contact details.
Beyond Life Insurance
We recognise that Life Insurance only makes a difference if the worst should happen. Pulse are also able to discuss a range of other cover which may be relevant or desired by Private Pilots including :-
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us - you can call on 01280 841430.