Life Insurance for Aerial Riggers
Key Considerations for Aerial Riggers
Aerial Riggers can undertake a wide range of activities which may affect the availability of cover from mainstream insurers:-
- Some Aerial Riggers can however find Life Insurance at more or less standard terms.
- Life Insurers will charge higher premium according to the heights worked at (especially if over 40ft / 12M)
- Working abroad and/or any specific hazardous environment may also affect cost
Aerial Riggers can work in a wide range of sometimes more hazardous environments, including for example work in Africa and the Middle East or even offshore, which may affect the availability of cover from mainstream insurers.
If however you find you are:-
- Unable to get cover at all
- Unable to get the level of cover you need
- Declined because of medical conditions or your sports / hobbies
Pulse Insurance specialise in finding cover when others decline. We cannot always find cover for everyone, but we like to think that if it is available, we will find it.
How Pulse Insurance can help?
- The team at Pulse Insurance are experienced and approachable
- We are here to help find you the cover you need
- We specialise in finding cover for unusual risks – it is what we do every day
- We treat each case as individual so that your actual risk is fairly assessed
- We talk directly to our underwriters to find the right cover for each person
- If insurance is available, we like to think we know the underwriter who can!
How to enquire / apply
- Our team will work to understand the specifics and guide you
- We have created a simple process for you to provide us with the relevant information.
- We will typically provide an indication of premium within 5 business days (often sooner)
- If you wish to proceed we then arrange for your formal application and arrange cover
You can begin your Enquiry online and send us details of the cover you need and your work, any medical conditions or hazardous sports and hobbies.
OR we always welcome you calling us to talk things through or an email enquiry - go to our contact details.
NB Typically, Pulse Insurance find Life Insurance cover for 85% of those who have been declined by one or more insurers.
Beyond Life Insurance
We recognise that Life Insurance only makes a difference if the worst should happen. Pulse are also able to discuss a range of other cover which may be relevant or desired to Aerial Riggers including :-
If you need any help, please do not hesitate call us on 01280 841430.