Group Personal Accident, Illness and Travel Insurance
Pulse are able to facilitate the majority of risks within the Personal Accident and Travel Sphere. We offer cover which is comparable with the leading insurers in the market, combined with first class customer service at a competitive price.
The client’s specific needs are always at the forefront of what we do – with the flexibility and the ability to tailor policies to meet their unique requirements under our comprehensive Binding Authorities with market leading insurers.
Quotations are usually provided within 24 hours of receipt of the relevant underwriting information, without the necessity of re-keying in a specific format. If you already have a presentation prepared, it can be sent to us in its existing layout.
Unique Selling Points
In addition to having the ability to write all aspects of standard PA/Travel, we have the following capabilities which differentiate us from our competitors:
- No requirement for lengthy forms to obtain an indication of terms
- We are able cover Hazardous Occupations and High Risk Activities
- Travel to Areas of Civil unrest can be accommodated
- Flexible Benefit Configurations are available
- War & Terrorism Cover is included as standard
- The ability to access the Lloyd’s market for risks which fall outside facility limits
Group Personal Accident & Group Personal Accident & Sickness
- We cover a range of benefits including both fixed and multiple of salary, with the continental scale of benefits usually included as standard.
- Flexible benefit periods and excesses are available
- Guest and Corporate Event Cover included as standard
- Nil excesses for business trips
- Six month any one business trip duration as standard (can be extended up to 12 months if required)
- Non-Adjustable, non-declaration policies
- Directors Holiday Travel usually included as standard
- Incidental Holiday included as standard
- Accompanying Spouses/Partners and Dependent Children included whilst travelling with Insured Persons on business trips
- Our policy includes a raft of supplementary benefits as standard such as:
- Retraining Benefit
- Coma Benefit
- Hospitalisation Benefit
Other Products Available
- Cover for Amateur and Professional Sports
- Film Union Travel Covers
- Loss of Licence Cover
- Kidnap & Ransom