High Risk & Cruise Travel Insurance from STB
High Risk Travel Insurance
STB Insurance has access to a Travel Insurance product designed specifically to cover people travelling to areas where it has been advised against ‘All But Essential Travel’. This includes countries affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please Note - due to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 Pandemic being declared - there is no cover for Coronavirus if you are travelling to an area where there is an FCO travel restriction due to Coronavirus on or before your date of purchase. Cover would apply for any other medical condition.
This is a specialist travel insurance product designed for individuals and groups travelling to high risk territorial zones and including areas where the FCO or local authority equivalent or the World Health Organisation (WHO) have "advised against travel" which are excluded on most travel insurance policies. Targeted at business travellers, aid workers, volunteers, front-line photographers and journalists travelling to disaster relief zones, war zones, and many other dangerous environments.
High Risk Travel Insurance has been designed in close consultation between leading international travel and medical insurance experts and professionals operating at the frontline in the field of worldwide travel risk management, safety and personal security in fragile environments.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Helpline
- One-Tap Emergency App & Pre-Travel Country Profile Information
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Single Trip Policies for Trips from 1 day up to 365* days duration
- Annual Multi Trip Policies, unlimited trips of up to 31 days each and includes 17 days Winter Sports
- Choice of up to 4 Territorial Zones of Cover including war, crisis and disaster relief zones
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- Choice of 2 Levels of Medical+ Cover with up to £/$/€1,000,000
- Wide Range of Optional Additional Benefits including:
- Enhanced and Increased Personal Accident Cover
- Non-Medical Benefits including Baggage Cover
- Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Disruption Cover
- Discount for having taken recognised risk management, travel safety and personal security advice before departure
*Maximum trip duration to the USA is 89 days. Maximum duration for leisure only trips is 31 days.
For more information on this product or a quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we have a team of experts waiting to assist.
Cruise Travel Insurance cover
We are pleased to announce our website launch of Cruise Travel Insurance.
STB Insurance can now offer cruise travel insurance cover for people up to 104 years of age (depending on trip duration) with no maximum cancellation period.
The cancellation sums insured can be up to £45,000 per person depending on circumstances and medical conditions with a maximum trip duration of 550 days.
The insurance can extend to include a variety of medical conditions subject to medical screening, which may require and additional premium.
Cover includes options for:
Cruise Interruption If you require onshore hospitalisation and are able to return to your cruise £1,000 sum insured with £100 excess, Unused Excursions If you are confined to your cabin due to accident or illness £100 per excursion to a maximum of £500 with an excess of £100, Missed Port If you miss the ship when it starts its initial voyage £500 sum insured with an excess of £100 and Confinement to Cabin For medical reasons £100 per 24-hours maximum £500 with nil excess.
All limits per person and excesses per person per claim.
To obtain a quote instantly click here.